Sometimes what we are unable to articulate clearly can be discovered in a meditation – visualization. Give this meditation a try even if you are unclear about your life purpose. Then notice what begins to unfold in your life.
1. To begin, get yourself in a comfortable position, close your eyes and take several slow, deep breaths while allowing your body to completely relax as your mind begins to focus.
2. You may wish to request and see sense or imagine the presence of your wise self, higher self, God or other entity to be with you during this process.
4. Then, allow yourself to visualize a symbol that represents your life’s purpose or goal you wish to achieve. It can be something tangible, or something that represents qualities you would like in your life such as love, joy, creativity, success, confidence etc.
4. Imagine the symbol at the top of a mountain, with a path leading directly to it.
5. Now, imagine yourself walking, running or dancing to the top of the mountain.
6. Hold the symbol in your hands, and imagine being surrounded with magnificent and radiant light. Then, take the symbol into your heart and notice how that feels.
7. Return from the mountain.
8. Come back to the room slowly and open your eyes.
9. Write about your experiences in your journal.
I hope this was valuable. Many blessings to you on your journey.
Find us on Facebook
Your comments & feedback are always welcome and encouraged.
For a Free consultation call 206-459-2898, 1888-900-4180 or
E-mail me at: email@example.com
Copyright© 2012 Patricia Eslava Vessey…All Rights Reserved