Integrity Coaching & Training Systems
Why do we need your personal data?
We will only process your personal data in accordance with applicable data protection and privacy laws. We need certain personal data in order to provide you with access to the Site. If you registered with us, you will have been asked to tick to agree to provide this information in order to access our services, purchase our products, or view our content. This consent provides us with the legal basis we require under applicable law to process your data. You maintain the right to withdraw such consent at any time. If you do not agree to our use of your personal data in line with this Policy, please do not use our Site.
Your Personal INFORMATION Data AND HOW WE USE IT
We will not give out any information you submit at our site to any third parties except in compliance with a request of a law enforcement agency. Under no circumstances will your name, e-mail, phone number or address be sold to, or given to any other parties. We will never willfully sell, lease, or rent any of your or your business’ personally identifiable information to any third party.
Your personal information is collected through our contact forms only. This website currently has no applications or programs that gather information from your computer without your consent. Users are required to give us contact information (e.g., your name and email address) and demographic information (e.g., your zip code). Certain information, such as your email address, is collected in order to verify your identity and for use in our records. Information collected at this website is kept in our records only as long as is necessary to provide requested services to our clients.
Limitations of Liability
Integrity Coaching & Training Systems LLC will not be liable for any loss related to use of this information. All information shared is for purposes of education, and incorporation of this data by all users is at their own discretion.
These terms and conditions are void of limiting liability of Integrity Coaching & Training Systems LLC if:
- Fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation on the part of our business
- Death or injury caused by our business’ negligence
- Unlawful actions proven in a court of law
These terms will be governed by the United States of America. Disputes to these terms and conditions will be subject to the courts in the USA.
Integrity Coaching & Training Systems LLC
19550 International Blvd, Suite 104
SeaTac, WA 98188
Phone: 206-459-2898, Email: email@example.com
How do we use your information? We may use your information in a number of ways, including the following:
- To deliver the products and services that you have requested;
- To manage your account and provide you with customer support;
- To perform research and analysis about your use of, or interest in, our products, services, or content, or products, services, or content offered by others;
- To communicate with you by e-mail about products or services provided by us or other third parties;
- To develop and display content and advertising tailored to your interests on our site and other sites;
- To enforce our terms and conditions;
- To manage our business; and
- To perform functions as otherwise described to you at the time of collection.
We may use financial information or payment methods provided by you to process payment for any purchases made by you on the Website, or by phone, fax or mail, to protect against or identify possible fraudulent transactions, and otherwise as needed to manage our business.
We collect information about you in the following ways:
Information You Give Us. This includes:
- The personal data you provide when you register to use our Site, and may include your name, postal address, email address, telephone number, username, password and demographic information (such as your gender);
- The personal data that may be contained in any comment or other submission you upload or post to the Site;
- The personal data you provide in connection with our membership program and other promotions we run on the Site;
- The personal data you provide when you report a problem with our Site or when we provide you with customer support;
- The personal data you provide when you make a purchase thorough our Site; and
- The personal data you provide when you correspond with us by phone, email or otherwise.
[Information from Social Networking Sites. Our Site includes interfaces that allow you to connect with social networking sites (each a “SNS”). If you connect to a SNS through our Site, you authorize us to access, use and store the information that you agreed the SNS could provide to us based on your settings on that SNS. We will access, use and store that information in accordance with this Policy. You can revoke our access to the information you provide in this way at any time by amending the appropriate settings from within your account settings on the applicable SNS.]
We do not use your personal data for the purposes of automated decision-making. However, we may do so in order to fulfill obligations imposed by law, in which case we will inform you of any such processing and provide you with an opportunity to object
Do we share your information?
The information gathered by us will never be shared with third parties.
However, we may disclose your information if necessary in the following situations:
* In response to a subpoena or similar investigative demand, a court order, or a request for cooperation from a law enforcement or other government agency; to establish or exercise our legal rights; to defend against legal claims; or as otherwise required by law. In such cases, we may raise or waive any legal objection or right available to us.
* When we believe disclosure is appropriate in connection with efforts to investigate, prevent, or take other action regarding illegal activity, suspected fraud or other wrongdoing; to protect and defend the rights, property or safety of our company, our users, our employees, or others; to comply with applicable law or cooperate with law enforcement; or to enforce our website terms and conditions or other agreements or policies.
* In connection with a substantial corporate transaction, such as the sale of our business, a divestiture, merger, consolidation, or asset sale, or in the unlikely event of bankruptcy.
COOKIES – What are cookies?
We may collect information using “cookies.” Cookies are small data files stored on the hard drive of your computer or mobile device by a website. We may use both session cookies (which expire once you close your web browser) and persistent cookies (which stay on your computer or mobile device until you delete them) to provide you with a more personal and interactive experience on our Site.
Cookies we use
Our Site uses the following types of cookies for the purposes set out below:
|Type of cookie||Purpose|
|Essential Cookies||These cookies are essential to provide you with services available through our Site and to enable you to use some of its features. [For example, they allow you to log in to secure areas of our Site and help the content of the pages you request load quickly]. Without these cookies, the services that you have asked for cannot be provided, and we only use these cookies to provide you with those services.|
|Functionality Cookies||These cookies allow our Site to remember choices you make when you use our Site, [such as remembering your language preferences, remembering your login details and remembering the changes you make to other parts of our Site which you can customize]. The purpose of these cookies is to provide you with a more personal experience and to avoid you having to re-enter your preferences every time you visit our Site.|
|Analytics and Performance Cookies||These cookies are used to collect information about traffic to our Site and how users use our Site. The information gathered does not identify any individual visitor. [It includes the number of visitors to our Site, the websites that referred them to our Site, the pages they visited on our Site, what time of day they visited our Site, whether they have visited our Site before, and other similar information.] [We use this information to help operate our Site more efficiently, to gather broad demographic information and to monitor the level of activity on our Site.]
[We use Google Analytics for this purpose. Google Analytics uses its own cookies. It is only used to improve how our Site works. You can find out more information about Google Analytics cookies here: https://developers.google.com/analytics/resources/concepts/gaConceptsCookies]
[You can find out more about how Google protects your data here: www.google.com/analytics/learn/privacy.html.]
[You can prevent the use of Google Analytics relating to your use of our Site by downloading and installing the browser plugin available via this link: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en-GB]
|Social Media Cookies||[These cookies are used when you share information using a social media sharing button or “like” button on our Site or you link your account or engage with our content on or through a social networking website such as Facebook, Twitter or Google+. The social network will record that you have done this.]|
You can typically remove or reject cookies via your browser settings. In order to do this, follow the instructions provided by your browser (usually located within the “settings,” “help” “tools” or “edit” facility). Many browsers are set to accept cookies until you change your settings.
If you do not accept our cookies, you may experience some inconvenience in your use of our Site. For example, we may not be able to recognize your computer or mobile device and you may need to log in every time you visit our Site.
International Data Transfer
Your information, including personal data that we collect from you, may be transferred to, stored at and processed by us outside the country in which you reside, where data protection and privacy regulations may not offer the same level of protection as in other parts of the world. By accepting this Policy, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing. We will take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that your data is treated securely and in accordance with this Policy.
We seek to use reasonable organizational, technical and administrative measures to protect personal data within our organization. Unfortunately, no transmission or storage system can be guaranteed to be completely secure, and transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure (for example, if you feel that the security of any account you might have with us has been compromised), please immediately notify us of the problem by contacting us.
We will only retain your personal data as long reasonably required for you to use the Site until you close your account/cancel your subscription] unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law (for example for regulatory purposes).
Our Policy on Children
Our Site is/are not directed to children under 16. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided us with information without their consent, he or she should contact us. We will delete such information from our files as soon as reasonably practicable.
- Opt-out. You may contact us anytime to opt-out of: (i) direct marketing communications; (ii) automated decision-making and/or profiling; (iii) our collection of sensitive personal data; (iv) any new processing of your personal data that we may carry out beyond the original purpose; or (v) the transfer of your personal data outside the EEA. Please note that your use of some of the Site may be ineffective upon opt-out.
- You may access the information we hold about you at any time via your profile/account or by contacting us directly.
- You can also contact us to update or correct any inaccuracies in your personal data.
- Your personal data is portable – i.e. you to have the flexibility to move your data to other service providers as you wish.
- Erase and forget. In certain situations, for example when the information we hold about you is no longer relevant or is incorrect, you can request that we erase your data.
If you wish to exercise any of these rights
please contact us. In your request, please make clear: (i) what personal data is concerned; and (ii) which of the above rights you would like to enforce. For your protection, we may only implement requests with respect to the personal data associated with the particular email address that you use to send us your request, and we may need to verify your identity before implementing your request. We will try to comply with your request as soon as reasonably practicable and in any event, within one month of your request. Please note that we may need to retain certain information for recordkeeping purposes and/or to complete any transactions that you began prior to requesting such change or deletion.
Is data stored by us secure?
To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the appropriate use of information, we have physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information it collects online. However, data security is a constantly evolving art and science. Users should also take care with how they handle and disclose their personal information and should avoid sending personal information through insecure e-mail. Please refer to the Federal Trade Commission’s website at www.ftc.gov/bcp/menus/consumer/data.shtm for information about how to protect yourself against identity theft. You should consider any communication that you transmit to us (such as data, questions or answers, comments, or suggestions) as non-confidential, and you agree that Patricia Eslava Vessey, Integrity Coaching & Training Systems will not be liable or responsible if information that belongs to you is intercepted and used by an unintended recipient.
How can I access or correct any personally identifying information about me?
To request a copy of the personally identifiable information you have sent to us, please send an e-mail containing your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. You must provide your full name and the e-mail address from which the request is received (and to which the response will be sent) must match the e-mail on file with us. You may then correct or delete such information using the procedures specified in the e-mail.
How do I find out more about our information practices?
EU citizen rights under the GDPR
* You have the right to be informed: You can ask about personal data, how it is used, and why it is being used at any time.
* Right of access: Your EU subscribers can request a copy of personal information at any time.
* You have the right of rectification: You can update (or request updates to) personal information at any time.
* You have the right of erasure: You may request that we erase your personal data, cease further dissemination of your data, and potentially have third parties halt processing of your data.
* You have the right to object: You may unsubscribe from any of my emails at any time.
Process for data requests from subscribers
If you would like to opt out, make changes to your personal data, request copies of your personal data, or request your their data be deleted entirely from our records, please see the following instructions:
Here is the process for EU subscribers to make such requests:
* Opt out – Click the “Unsubscribe” button at the bottom of any email.
* Make changes to your personal data – Click the “Change Subscriber Options” button at the bottom of any email.
* Request that your data be deleted entirely from our records – Please email us at email@example.com
If you require further assistance, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org